"For a wide door for effective work has opened to me,
and there are many adversaries."
I Corinthians 16:9 (RSV)


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More Good News

As one famous movie/book character says "Greetings and salutations", I think it was the pig in Charlottes Web.
This will not be very long, just a quick note to let you know we had our 'carol sing' outside as planned, however not as many came as we thought might. The weather had been cold and rainy up until about 5PM. The party began at 6 with overcast skies which made it a little warmer and no rain. God does answer prayer. All 28 of us had a great time singing and munching on the 'goodies' that Leigh worked so hard in making, in spite of the mini stove and oven.
Second piece of good news is that I started work on Mon. the 21st of Dec. Still lots of documentation has to be done but I am on the job.
Keep tuned, hopefully if my limited computer skills improve some we will have pictures of the carol sing to post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear how well things are going.

    Oh, and Charlotte (the spider) is the one who said "Greetings and salutations." She was very well read :+}

    ReplyDelete